Do you think your business isn’t big enough to move to the cloud? Small businesses can migrate to a cloud based server using Windows Small Business Server 2011. Besides consolidating all of your server needs into one server, Windows Small Business Server 2011 comes with Exchange 2010 which is the most advanced e-mail and calendaring application on the market today. You can also easily connect all of your Active Sync Smart Phones.
Protect Your Data. Stay Connected. Save Time and Money.
Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade
Enjoy updated component technologies, increased data protection, and new tools to help you grow your business capacity.
1. Get a Comprehensive, All-in-One Solution: Get the newest releases of all the SBS 2011 Standard technology components that are designed to deliver an optimal experience for small businesses in an affordable all-in-one solution. The solution suite includes Windows Server® 2008 R2 technologies, Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 SP1, Microsoft SharePoint® Foundation 2010, and Windows Software Update Services. Also, Premium Add-on includes Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 for Small Business.
2. Simplify IT Management: Manage common IT tasks and address technology issues before they occur with a unified view of the health and security of your computers and servers in the network from one administrative console.
3. Run Line of Business Applications: Get access to the large Windows Server 2008 R2 ecosystem of applications as the SBS 2011 Standard is built on Windows Server 2008 R2 code base.
4. Stay Connected to the Business: Provide your users the freedom to securely access all of their communications—e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more—from virtually any platform, Web-browser, or device to get more done wherever they are with the integrated Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft Outlook® Web Access (OWA) capabilities.
5. Access Business Information from Virtually Anywhere, Anytime: Get direct, secure access to your files, calendars, tasks, and contacts through any common browser, from virtually anywhere.
6. Built-in document collaboration: SBS 2011 Standard features Microsoft SharePoint® Foundation Services 2010 – the newest version of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services. It powers exciting new features and capabilities that help you collaborate securely online—no matter where you are.
7. Simplify IT Management: Reduce the cost of deploying and maintaining your network with streamlined setup and deployment for both the server and clients.
8. Easy Migration: Easily migrate to the new platform with enhanced migration tools, extensive pre-migration checks, and prescriptive guidance.
9. Simplified Back-up for Business Data: Help protect your vital business information from loss with automatic backups and recover accidentally deleted files in the event of disaster. With easy-to-use interfaces and backup capabilities, you or your IT consultant can gain better control of your data, PCs, and network.
10. Keep your Network Healthy and Up-to-Date: Help ensure the health of your network and keep your PCs and servers current with easy-to-read “green check” reports that give you a quick view of PC and server status, antivirus status, Microsoft software updates, and backup progress.