Law firms throughout Southern California rely on d2 Business Solutions legal IT services. Whether you are a business executive looking for a trusted partner to take IT off your hands, or you’re an IT executive looking for expertise to address specific IT projects or functions, d2 Business Solutions provides IT services specifically designed for law firms. No matter the solution, d2 Business Solutions works closely with you to make sure the needs of your firm’s partners, associates, staff and clients are met.
With d2 Business Solutions, you can eliminate the burden and distraction of maintaining your own IT infrastructure. We host, manage, maintain and support your network, servers, desktops and applications for one monthly fee. We take care of hardware and software upgrades, security updates, disaster recovery, backups and more—anything associated with managing information technology.
Contact us today to learn more about our IT Services for Law Firms.
Additional IT Services
- IT Consulting Services for the Law Firm IT Executive – We have completed hundreds of IT consulting projects specifically for the legal community. Our IT consulting services cover a broad spectrum of requirements, enabling you to work closely with our senior engineers to refine your technology needs and ensure your requirements are met. Our clients look to us as a “trusted IT advisor,” as well as an extension of their IT team if they’re too back-logged or don’t have a particular expertise in-house.
- Application Hosting – Whether you are with a small and growing law firm, or a multi-national enterprise firm, legal IT services and industry-specific solutions from d2 Business Solutions can improve your firm’s day-to-day operations and bottom line.
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Web Hosting Services
- Content Management Systems – Choosing the right content management system (CMS) for your website—and implementing it effectively—are critical factors in the success of your online strategy.
- Document Management Systems – We have appeared in Inc. Magazine for our work with Document Management Systems, we with top vendors, including Microsoft and M-Files, and use industry best practices for developing Document Management Solutions.
Contact d2 Business Solutions to learn more about our legal IT solutions and other IT services.