We specialize in upgrading older, failing servers such as Microsoft Small Business Server 2003, Server 2003, and Exchange 2003. Since these are reaching “End of Life”, meaning Microsoft stops supporting them and no longer releases critical security patches and updates, we provide companies with a smooth transition to the latest Microsoft products to give them peace of mind with a secure and reliable server. Call today for a free consultation to see how easy it is to upgrade your server with little to no downtime.
Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade
Protect Your Data. Stay Connected. Save Time and Money. Get ready to take your business to the next level. With Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard (SBS 2011 Standard) you can get business done faster, be more productive, and stay better connected. For a greater business capacity and a new competitive edge, the time for upgrading to Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard is now.
- Get a Comprehensive, All-in-One Solution: Get the newest releases of all the SBS 2011 Standard technology components that are designed to deliver an optimal experience for small businesses in an affordable all-in-one solution. The solution suite includes Windows Server® 2008 R2 technologies, Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 SP1, Microsoft SharePoint® Foundation 2010, and Windows Software Update Services. Also, Premium Add-on includes Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 for Small Business.
- Simplify IT Management: Manage common IT tasks and address technology issues before they occur with a unified view of the health and security of your computers and servers in the network from one administrative console.
- Run Line of Business Applications: Get access to the large Windows Server 2008 R2 ecosystem of applications as the SBS 2011 Standard is built on Windows Server 2008 R2 code base.
- Stay Connected to the Business: Provide your users the freedom to securely access all of their communications—email, voice mail, instant messaging, and more—from virtually any platform, Web browser, or device to get more done wherever they are with the integrated Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft Outlook® Web Access (OWA) capabilities.
- Access Business Information from Virtually Anywhere, Anytime: Get direct, secure access to your files, calendars, tasks, and contacts through any common browser, from virtually anywhere.
- Easily Share and Collaborate: Using SharePoint 2010, users can share ideas and expertise, create custom solutions for specific needs, and find the right business information to make better decisions. Helping you reduce costs by consolidating intranet sites on a single platform-on-premises, you can use the features of SharePoint 2010 just as they are or quickly create secure and easy-to-use solutions for specific business needs.
- Simplify IT Management Reduce the cost of deploying and maintaining your network with streamlined setup and deployment for both the server and clients.
- Easy Migration: Easily migrate to the new platform with enhanced migration tools, extensive pre-migration checks, and prescriptive guidance.
- Simplified Back-up for Business Data: Help protect your vital business information from loss with automatic backups and recover accidentally deleted files in the event of disaster. With easy-to-use interfaces and backup capabilities, you or your IT consultant can gain better control of your data, PCs, and network.
- Keep your Network Healthy and Up-to-Date: Help ensure the health of your network and keep your PCs and servers current with easy-to-read “green check” reports that give you a quick view of PC and server status, antivirus status, Microsoft software updates, and backup progress.
Call us today to get started (949) 631-7000